After all the spooky vegan Halloween drinks that Jackie made for you, you must be craving some munchie treats!
We have searched close and far, entered spooky zones, roamed the Halloween web buzz, and found the best Halloween recipes and treats, just for you. So here they are, our top 10 Vegan Halloween recipes and treats. Enjoy!
1. Halloween Pizzas by Vegan Richa
A series of creative vegan pizza recipes in the Halloween spirit, using non-dairy cheese, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. I’d say the kids would love this one!
2. Peanut Butter Crispy Treat Ghosts by Chocolate Covered Katie
White chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate chips – you get the drift, right? These crispy, vegan, Halloween Ghosts Treats are not for the faint hearted!
3. Three Ingredient Halloween Apple Bites by Oh She Glows
Who doesn’t love simple, quick, easy to make, tasty recipes? These Halloween Apple Bites tick all these boxes, plus no spooky hidden ingredients in this 3-ingredient recipe.
4. Green Monster Rice Krispies by Forks and Beans
5. Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans
Inside each monster hides….. a banana? Apparently so! These vegan Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans are a celebration of bananas and vegan chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!
6. Haunted Halloween Layered Cake by Chef Chloe
If all those veggies made you crave something sweet, dark and naughty, then this Haunted Halloween Layered Cake is right up your ally. And if you’re a chocolate person, we should say no more.
7. Severed Fingers by Maple Spice
Talk about spooky foods!! these Halloween Severed Fingers will creep out every kid and adult in sight. Mwahahaha!
8. Eyeball Pasta by Maple Spice
9. Spooky Black Bean Hummus by Fat Free Kitchen
If you are looking for the perfect vegan Halloween party food then this Spooky Black Bean Hummus must be it. Easy and quick to make, and anyone can dip in with some crackers or veg. Yum!
10. Black Widow Spider Cupcakes by Forks and Beans
It’s not Halloween without creepy crawlers and these Black Widow Spider Cupcakes are not only creepy but are also gluten free!