Valentine’s Day is a time for romancing your loved one and wooing the person of your dreams. As the saying goes the quickest way to a man or woman’s heart is through their stomach.
If that’s the case, why not show your dedication and love by creating and serving this wonderfully seductive vegan strawberry “cheesecake” as the final course of your seductive Valentine’s meal.
For the base:
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Crush the biscuits and blend together with the heated coconut oil.
- Lightly oil the baking tin, then using the biscuit mixture create a base for your cheese cake by pressing the mixture to the base of the tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave outside to cool.
- In a bowl whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour onto your cheesecake base and bake for 80 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius (320 Fahrenheit), placing a heatproof bowl of hot water underneath the cheesecake so that the steam will prevent the cheesecake from drying out. Its ready when it looks golden brown on the top but still retains a wobbly texture. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, place into the fridge for a few hours or ideally overnight. After taking it out from the fridge, top with a layer of strawberry mousse and decorate with fresh strawberries and caramel sauce.